Sunday, August 13, 2006

My New Coin Collection





So I've recently started a coin collection like many people in the Navy. I've only got a few right now. The top coin is from Submarinestore.com while the bottom 2 are from Northwest Territorial Mint. These aren't actual pictures of my coins, but rather pictures from the respective sites. The 2 I have from Northwest Territorial Mint are engravable on the back and I had the dates that I graduated MM 'A' School and made 2nd class engraved on the backs of those.

1 comment:

Brandon Martinez said...

Hello. I saw your submarine coins. Im particularly interested in ordering the black coin with the skull and crossed swords. Can you tell me the exact diameter of the coin? I want to mount it in a coin mount, but not sure of the exact dimensions. The site does not list it. Is it 1.5" or 1.75" in diameter? Great collection by the way. I served on the USS Dallas, SSN 700.