Monday, October 03, 2005

My latest award...

The good ship USS Providence (SSN-719) recently returned from completing our INSURV inspection. I am the Damage Control Petty Officer so I got to walk around with a full bird Captain and have all of my DC gear inspected for 3 days. Thinks went so well that the Friday after we were done I received a NAM for doing a good job.

I was quite surprised to say the least. This is my first NAM so it's pretty nice to be able to add another ribbon to my chest, especially one for something that I actually did as opposed to all the other I got because I was in the right place at the right time.

2 comments:

chaoticsynapticactivity said...

BZ! I know how much effort that means. Keep up that important work...

bothenook said...

way to go amigo. aren't insurv's fun?