Monday, May 07, 2007

Civilian life here I come!

Well I'm off to the civilian world. I signed my DD-214 today and checked out on terminal leave. Only 28 more days left! Also got a nice little separation pay that I wasn't expecting at all! I didn't quite realize exactly how much there is to do before I complete this transition. Eventually I'll get around to posting some photos from deployment as promised, but as you can imagine I've been busy getting everything ready. I'll just have to add it to my list of things to do....

2 comments:

Pedro Caleja said...

A new submarines blog

Excellent!!!

Keep it running.

www.schnorkel.blogspot.com

Nancy Yockey Bonar said...

Bradley. I'm acknowledged Submarine Force family. (MC Jeff Garrison)

See my profile on Facebook. Nancy Yockey Bonar. See profile and SUB Connection, see the sub cookbook.

Contact me re food service-related quote for book.

Thank you -- and all submariners -- for service to our country.