Tuesday, May 22, 2007

USS Providence command coins for sale

I have 6 command coins from USS Providence (SSN-719) for sale. Four of them have a clear resin over them, the other two are without the resin. The front side of the coin has the ship's seal and the back has the dolphins and "pride runs deep" around them. Also the border of the back has the ship's motto, "I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harms way." I'm asking $13 for each of them or I'll trade for other coins (submarine related only please). I'll accept check or paypal.


resin coated coin (click for larger pics) Non-resin coated coin

I'll get better pictures up here soon as I can get some that aren't all fuzzy. As with other things I've sold before either drop me a post or email me and I'll send these out as soon as possible.

2 comments:

blunoz said...

Do you still have these PROVIDENCE coins? Interested in a trade for an MSP coin?

Anonymous said...

nice collection. im very interested, you can also check my coin collecting directory. im sure you will like it.