Sunday, May 20, 2007

Zippo Lighters for sale

Like I've mentioned before, I'll be leaving the area and going back home soon. In preparation my wife and I had yard sale and I figured I'd put something up here for my visitors. I have 12 Zippo lighters from USS Providence (SSN-719) for sale. They are all new, never used and still in the original standard black Zippo box. The body of the lighter has the ship's seal and the cap has the dolphins emblem. I'm asking $15 for each of them. I'll accept check or paypal.



If anyone is interested drop me a post or email and I'll send them out to the first 12 people to contact me.

2 comments:

Desiree Bartoe said...

Check out zippostories.com. It has real stories from Zippo owners that have a special connection or memory with their Zippo lighter. You can even submit your own story. I did!

Dani said...

I like it